Top Focal™ Ast Kit
See the detailed directions for choosing the correct magnification below as well as videos at the bottom of the page.
Shoot like you’re 25 again! Attention pistol shooters and instructors who are struggling to your front sights clearly, the Top Focal™ Assorted Kit is your solution for an in-focus site. Or perhaps you’re a mechanic or electrician that does a bit of overhead work? Having the magnification near the top of the lenses will help you see you’re work without straining your neck like with regular bottom bifocals. Our assorted kits have interchangeable lenses in amber, clear & smoked anti-fog which allows you to personalize the shooting glasses to view your front sight in a variety of light conditions. These kits are specifically designed for crystal clear front sight. Stay on-target and get your kit today!
Click here for a full overview of the Top Focal Shooting Glasses and how to select the right kit for you.
We want this to be the best purchase you have made all year. It is imperative that you choose the correct magnification. If you have readers in your home, test them with your firearm to see if it brings in a good site picture. If they don't bring in a good site picture, test with different power reading glasses at a drugstore while focusing on the tip of a pencil being held at arm's length until you can see the tip perfectly clear. (See video below)
Top Focals are available in 1.00, 1.25, 1.50, 1.75, 2.00, 2.25, 2.50 & 3.00
How To Select Your Proper Magnification (using a pen).
How To Select Your Proper Magnification (using inert pistol).
How To Easily Change Your Top Focal™ Lenses in seconds!.
- Pistol shooters and instructors allowing for in-focus view of front site
- Other users include mechanics, electricians and anyone doing overhead work
- Anti-fog coating, is double sided & permanently bonded to the lens, lasting 65% longer
- Feature optically correct, de-centered, shatterproof, polycarbonate lenses to virtually eliminate distortion
- Offer sharp peripheral vision, without any blind spots
- Permanent durable anti-scratch hard coating
- Provide 100% protection from harmful UVA/UVB rays
- Durable TR-90 Nylon matte black frame
- Anti-Fog venting between the frame and lens
- Rubber nose and ear pads
- Fits narrow, round, and up to XL faces
- Magnifier at the top of the lens is 3/8 inch from the top of the frame down by 1-1/4 inch wide
- Frames are 1-3/4" tall and 5-3/4" wide at the front
- Weight is 1 oz
- Comes in magnification powers: 1.00, 1.25, 1.50, 1.75, 2.00, 2.50 & 3.00
- Neoprene zipper pouch
- Three sets of permanent anti-fog lenses: amber, clear, & smoked
- Lens changing instructions
- NTOA (National Tactical Officers Association) approved & recommended
- Exceeds ANSI Z87.1+2015 specifications for high impact protection