As a small family owned eyewear company that specializes in safety rated glasses since 2008, we take our business seriously.
We seek candidates who share our commitment to adding value at every stage of the product life cycle: research, design, production, customer service, and sales. If you place a high value on innovation, collaboration, quality, and service, you could be a good fit.
Call 509-707-0068 for current openings
We strive to create a workplace where everyone is treated with respect, dignity, honesty, and fairness. We are a learning organization and value mentor-ship, training and educational advancement.
As a company and as individuals, we:
- Value openness and respectfulness
- Appreciate constructive criticism, self-improvement and personal excellence
- Expect accountability for commitments, results, and quality
- Are committed to a team effort that is productive, positive and fun
We are committed to hiring and developing a highly qualified, diverse, and dedicated work force. It is our intent to adhere to all laws related to equal opportunity in the workplace. SSP Eyewear™ is committed to providing an environment free of harassment or discrimination.
- We offer a competitive benefits package as part of an overall compensation plan in our quest to find the best candidates.
- A comprehensive array of benefits that support the health and well-being of each employee is available. The cost of benefits is shared in some cases; in others, we pay the entire amount.
- Our comprehensive benefits package includes:
- Prescription drugs
- Life / AD & D insurance
- Long-term disability insurance
- Long-term care insurance
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Annual Super Bonus
- Investment counseling
- Employee assistance programs
- Training and education
- Advancement opportunities and career planning support
HOW TO APPLY
If you see a position of interest and want to join our high-energy team, send your résumé and salary requirements
(with examples of your work, if applicable) to:
PO Box 1958
Moses Lake, WA 98837