Picture this: a windshield for your eyes. That’s what we had in mind when we designed the Sammamish safety glasses. With zero blind spots and an anti-fog design, you’re covered at every angle; just like a windshield. The vented EVA closed cell foam eyecups also serve to increase protection from airborne debris. The Sammamish are recommended for dusty or windy environments or anywhere a safety goggle is required.
- Face Shape Fit: Round
- Dusty or windy environments or anywhere a safety goggle is required
- One piece full coverage shatterproof polycarbonate lens
- Anti-fog coating, is double sided & permanently bonded to the lens, lasting 65% longer
- Sharp peripheral vision, without any blind spots
- Resists most solvents, chemicals, fungi & mold
- Low moisture absorption
- Very lightweight and 50% stronger than open cell foam
- Durable anti-scratch hard coating
- Optically correct, de-centered, shatterproof, polycarbonate lenses to virtually eliminate distortion
- Black temples with rubber ear and nose pads
- UV400 rated Filters 99% of U.V. radiation
- Closed Cell Foam eyecups keeps out debris without soaking up moisture
- Exceed ANSI Z87.1+2015 standards
To browse other Round Face Shape frames, click here.
For frames that fit other face shapes, click here.