Denial Bifocal Kits
These kits have Bottom Bifocal lenses. They are not Top Focals.
For everyone whose arms aren't quite long enough! We introduce our Denial Bifocal Kits, safety glasses with amber, clear, and smoked, bottom bifocal lenses allowing you to view close up, as well as in the distance for 24 hour use in all light conditions.
Please choose the correct magnification power 1.25, 1.50, 1.75, 2.00, 2.50 & 3.00 (this is the same magnification you would use for your reading glasses)
- Interchangeable lenses allow you to personalize the shooting glasses for a variety of light conditions
- The kit includes a neoprene zipper pouch with 3 sets of permanent anti-fog lenses, (amber, clear, & smoked) and lens changing instructions..
- Exceeds ANSI Z87.1+2015 specifications for high impact protection
- Anti-fog coating, is double sided & permanently bonded to the lens, lasting 65% longer
- Feature optically correct, decentered, shatterproof, polycarbonate lenses to virtually eliminate distortion
- Offer sharp peripheral vision, without any blind spots
- Permanent durable anti-scratch hard coating
- Provide 100% protection from harmful UVA/UVB rays
- Tough TR-90 nylon matte black frame
- Anti-Fog venting between the frame and lens
- Rubber nose and ear pads
- Fits narrow, round, and up to XL faces
- Frames are 1-3/4" tall and 5-3/4" wide at the front
- The largest magnifier on the market. They measure 9/16 from the bottom of the lens to the top portion and 1" 3/16 wide
- Weight is 1 oz