ASCC Bifocal Clear Reading Safety Glasses
Do you strain your eyes just to see the measurements on your tape measurer?
Well squint-no-more with the contemporary bifocal clear safety glass by SSP Eyewear. The bifocal reading segment is only in the lower half of the lenses, providing clear, non-distorted viewing of your work out of the top half. We are one of the only bifocal safety glasses available in 1/4 diopter magnifiers. Stay safe and focused with your choice of glass available in nine powers including our new Extreme Readers in 3.50 and 4.00; the largest magnifier on the market!
- Close up work for those that need readers as well as safety glasses
- Ideal for up close work
- Optically correct, de-centered, shatterproof, polycarbonate lenses to virtually eliminate distortion
- Provide 100% UV400 protection from harmful UVA/UVB rays
- Offer sharp peripheral vision, without any blind spots
- Permanent durable anti-scratch hard coating
- Tough nylon frames with anti-fog venting between frame and lens
- Rubber nose and ear pads
- Magnification power 1.25 - 4.00
- Glasses measure 9/16 from the bottom of the lens to the top portion and 1" 3/16 wide
- OSHA Approved Safety Glasses
- Exceed ANSI Z87.1+2015 standards