New for 2016
Top Focal kits have the magnifying
portion at the top of the shooting glass.
- Interchangeable lenses allow you to personalize the shooting glasses to view both your front sites and the target according to your individual preference.
- Top Focal magnifier for front site acquisition (right eye, left eye, or both eye dominant)
- Standard non magnifying lens, allows you to view the target with your non dominant eye
The kit includes a neoprene zipper pouch with 2 sets of permanent anti-fog lenses, a microfiber cleaning cloth and lens changing instructions.
Please choose clear or smoked and the correct magnification power 1.25, 1.50, 2.00 or 2.50 (this is the same magnification as you would use for your reading glasses)
- NTOA (National Tactical Officers Association) approved & recommended
- Designed for pistol shooters and instructors allowing for in-focus view of front site
- Other users include mechanics, electricians and anyone doing overhead work
- Exceeds ANSI Z87.1+2015 specifications for high impact protection
- Anti-fog coating, is double sided & permanently bonded to the lens, lasting 65% longer
- Feature optically correct, decentered, shatterproof, polycarbonate lenses to virtually eliminate distortion
- Offer sharp peripheral vision, without any blind spots
- Permanent durable anti-scratch hard coating
- Provide 100% protection from harmful UVA/UVB rays
- Tough nylon matte black frame
- Anti-Fog venting between the frame and lens
- Rubber nose and ear pads
- Fits narrow, round, and up to XL faces