Top Focal™ Ultra Kit
Top Focal™ Ultra Kit
Stay Focused, Stay Safe and Improve Your Shot
See the detailed directions for choosing the correct magnification below the video as well as videos at the bottom of the page.
Click here for a full overview of the Top Focal Shooting Glasses and how to select the right kit for you.
We want this to be the best purchase you have made all year. It is imperative that you choose the correct magnification. If you have readers in your home, test them with your firearm to see if it brings in a good site picture. If they don't bring in a good site picture, test with different power reading glasses at a drugstore while focusing on the tip of a pencil being held at arm's length until you can see the tip perfectly clear. (See video below)
Top Focals are available in 1.00, 1.25, 1.50, 1.75, 2.00, 2.25, 2.50 & 3.00
How To Select Your Proper Magnification (using a pen).
How To Select Your Proper Magnification (using inert pistol).
How To Easily Change Your Top Focal™ Lenses in seconds!.
INCLUDED IN KIT
- Eye Pro Exceeds ANSI Z87.1+2015
- NTOA (National Tactical Officers Association) approved & recommended
- Zipper Range Bag with belt loops and quick release swivel clasp.
- No scratch lens compartments
- Microfiber cleaning cloth
- Lens Changing Directions
- Left and Right Amber, Clear, and Smoked magnifier at the top lenses (3 pairs)
- Left and Right Amber, Clear, and Smoked magnifier at the bottom lenses (3 pairs)
- Anti-fog coating, is double sided & permanently bonded to the lens, lasting 65% longer
- Feature optically correct, decentered, shatterproof, polycarbonate lenses to virtually eliminate distortion
- Offer sharp peripheral vision, without any blind spots
- Permanent durable anti-scratch hard coating
- Provide 100% protection from harmful UVA/UVB rays
- Durable TR-90 Nylon matte black frame
- Anti-Fog venting between the frame and lens
- Rubber nose and ear pads
- Fits narrow, round, and up to XL faces
- The magnifier at the top is 3/8 inch from the top of the frame down by 1-1/4 inch wide
- Frames are 1-3/4" tall and 5-3/4" wide at the front
- Weight is 1 oz