TF Top Focal™ Instructor Kit
Top Focal™ Assorted Kit
If you are not sure what the correct magnification power is (1.00, 1.25, 1.50, 1.75, 2.00, 2.50 & 3.00) then buy this Power Sizing Kit to test all of the magnifications to ensure optimal vision correction with our Top Focal lenses. See the directions below the video.
Watch the video to see why the Top Focal glasses are our best selling safety glasses for the firearm industry and how they can help not only see the sight properly but correct your shooting posture.
These kits only include Top Focals* They are specifically designed for crystal clear front sight. This kit is only available in clear lenses. Other lens options are available here once you know your correct power
- Magnifier at the top of the lens for front sight acquisition.
- Interchangeable lenses allow you to figure out what power is correct for optimal eyesight
The kit includes a neoprene zipper pouch with 7 sets of permanent anti-fog lenses in different powers, (clear) and lens changing instructions.
* We do offer kits with the upper bifocal and non-magnification lenses together in one interchangeable kit.
If that's what you're looking for,
click here to Shop Now!
Please order this product to figure out what is the correct magnification power for you 1.00, 1.25, 1.50, 1.75, 2.00, 2.50 & 3.00. If you know someone else would want these glasses but aren't sure what their correct power is then consider buying multiple kits.
Please see the following videos for more help in choosing the correct magnification:
- NTOA (National Tactical Officers Association) approved & recommended
- Designed for pistol shooters and instructors allowing for in-focus view of front site
- Other users include mechanics, electricians and anyone doing overhead work
- Exceeds ANSI Z87.1+2015 specifications for high impact protection
- Anti-fog coating, is double sided & permanently bonded to the lens, lasting 65% longer
- Feature optically correct, decentered, shatterproof, polycarbonate lenses to virtually eliminate distortion
- Offer sharp peripheral vision, without any blind spots
- Permanent durable anti-scratch hard coating
- Durable TR-90 Nylon matte black frame
- Anti-Fog venting between the frame and lens
- Rubber nose and ear pads
- Fits narrow, round, and up to XL faces
- Magnifier at the top of the lens is 3/8 inch from the top of the frame down by 1-1/4 inch wide
- Frames are 1-3/4" tall and 5-3/4" wide at the front
- Weight is 1 oz