Adaptable Magnification & RX-able Inserts for IR3, IR5 and Clear glasses
Do you suffer eye fatigue due to straining to see the details in your work? Whether you’re cutting, soldering, tig welding, or glass blowing, the inserts and the infrared safety glass are definitely a sight for sore eyes!
We know that craftsmen and women strive to produce quality work, but doing can be very difficult if you can’t see clearly.
With our inserts, you can choose between the reading magnification of your choice or, an Rx’ble adaptor. The RX option is a great choice for those who need economical prescription safety glasses. Once you receive the RX insert, visit your optometrist and they will add your prescription to the insert for a fraction of the cost of getting prescription safety glasses. Simply snap the insert into the back of the Pro Infrared IR3, IR5 or Clear glasses and you are good to go. Also, if you scratch the lenses on your safety glasses, your prescription insert will still be protected by the Adaptable Safety glasses.
- Users include glass blowers, brazers, and welders using a Infrared 3 or infrared 5 shade green lens
- To be used in conjunction with ASACL, ASAIR3 or ASAIR5
- Face Shape Fit: Diamond
- Rubber Nose and Ear Pads
- Durable nylon frame
- Sharp peripheral vision, without any blind spots
- Optically correct, de-centered, shatterproof, polycarbonate lenses to virtually eliminate distortion
- Clear Anti-fog (No heat protection)
- Permanent durable anti-scratch hard coating
- ASRXFR RX-able insert allows you to customize your prescription with your optometrist and have your individual prescription made.
- ASFL Magnification Inserts are available 1.25-3.00 choose reading glass strength
- Exceed ANSI Z87.1+2010 standard