6 HD Lens RX-Able Shooting Glass Kit
Due To Unprecedented Demand & Unpredictable Weather, We Will Resume Shipping The Methow Kit On March 10th 2021! Your Order Will Process As Normal So We Can Hold One For You! Thank You For Your Patience.
For all shooting disciplines, the Methow Kit from SSP Eyewear provides the most versatile safety shooting glass kit available. Trap, Skeet, Sporting Clay, and 5 stand, look no further, this is the best solution on the market.
With optional Methow RX Adapter for people who wear prescription glasses. Packaged with 6 different colored anti-fog lenses for any light condition.
To prevent blind spots, we created a clear adjustable full-floating nose-piece. Fits numerous face and nose shapes while providing an incredibly comfortable fit. You will forget you are even wearing these glasses. Always take time to adjust the nose bridge for optimal viewing. This is critical to match the glasses and insert to your particular nose and face shape.
Kit includes 2 clear and 1 black adjustable nose pad, padded zippered hard case, cleaning cloth, lanyard and lens changing directions.
- All shooting disciplines, particularly those who enjoy trap shooting, skeet, and sporting clays
- Mountain bikers
- Outdoor enthusiasts
- Sleek lightweight UV resistant TR90 nylon matte black frame eliminates glare
- Accepts TR90 RX clear adapter for prescriptions (Sold Separately Here)
- 1-piece polycarbonate wrap-around lenses offer full coverage and all are 100% UVA and UVB rated
- Semi-Rimless frame
- Adjustable full-floating clear nose bridge for unbelievable comfort
- Double Injected Rubber temples keeps glasses in place
- 2 Adjustable nose pads clear and black
- Kit Includes:
- Six permanent anti-fog lenses in clear, yellow, orange, purple, pink and bronze
- Nylon matte black frame
- Microfiber cleaning cloth
- Hard zippered storage case with foam lens separators
- Black foam Eyewear retainer
- Paper instructions for changing lenses
- Exceeds ANSI Z87.1+2015 standards
- Retail Box dimensions 7-3/4" wide x 8-1/2" tall (10'' with hang tag) x 2-7/8" deep
High Definition Decentered Lens Features:
During manufacturing, the precisely made surfaces of high-definition lenses are digitally surfaced to reduce aberrations due to defects in a lens that limit the field of view and cause starbursts, halos, and comet-shaped distortions. The result is that high-definition lenses provide sharper image quality, better peripheral vision, and improved contrast with less glare.
- Crystal Clear - Anti-Fog lenses (92% light transmission) Optically correct decentered lens provides zero distortion. Low light, rainy, overcast and nighttime use.
- Enhanced Kiwi Bronze - Anti-Fog (28% light transmission) Optically correct decentered lens provides zero distortion, brightens orange targets and reduces eye fatigue with proprietary blue-blocking technology. Bright conditions
- Enhanced Lemon Yellow - Anti-Fog lenses (85% light transmission) Optically correct decentered lens provides zero distortion. Increases the visibility of orange targets allowing more light to reach the eye and reduces eye fatigue with proprietary blue-blocking technology. Low light, overcast conditions
- Enhanced Huckleberry Purple - Anti-Fog lenses (36% light transmission) Optically correct decentered lens provides zero distortion, superior contrast, increased definition. Used to view orange targets against sky blue and green backgrounds. Excellent for reduced snow glare. Medium to bright light conditions.
- Enhanced Tangerine Orange - Anti-Fog lenses (51% light transmission) Optically correct decentered lens provides zero distortion, brightens orange targets with sharper contrast, blocks haze. Reduces eye fatigue with proprietary blue-blocking technology. Medium to low light conditions
- Enhanced Grapefruit Pink - Anti-Fog (35% light transmission) Optically correct decentered lens provides zero distortion, Designed to enhance orange targets against green backgrounds. Reduces eye fatigue with proprietary blue-blocking technology. Medium-light conditions