Do you suffer eye fatigue due to straining to see the details in your work?
We know that craftsmen and women strive to produce quality work but, they can’t do so if they can’t see what they’re doing. Our adaptable safety glasses are compatible with an RX or magnifying adapter so you can stay safe and see the details in all your projects. Cutting, tig welding, glass blowing? We can help.
- Infrared 3 and 5 are designed for light to medium soldering, brazing, cutting glass blowing or welding. These lenses are not to be used for arc welding which requires a shield with IR8+ protection.
- Face Shape Fit: Diamond
- Rubber Nose and Ear Pads
- Durable nylon frame
- Sharp peripheral vision, without any blind spots
- Optically correct, de-centered, shatterproof, polycarbonate lenses to virtually eliminate distortion
- Clear Anti-fog (No heat protection)
- Permanent, durable anti-scratch hard coating
Infrared 3 VLT = 10-14% IR Absorption = >91% Green
Infrared 5 VLT = 2-4% IR Absorption = >97.5% Dark Green
- 99.99% UVA/UVB/UVC
- Exceed ANSI Z87.1+2010 standards
To browse other Diamond Face Shape Lenses, click here.
For frames that fit other face shapes, click here.
Need glasses with Magnification? Check out the full lens magnification inserts for this product below!