Bullchukar Sportsman Hunting Glasses
If you have your sights set on bird hunting, we can help. Our Bullchukar Eyewear by SSP was designed by dog trainers and upland bird hunters to enable you to see upland birds and dogs in all light conditions. The unique Belgium Bronze, European Yellow and Rose lenses provides more depth and contrast than any other tint.
Also these lenses block blue light. Blue light, with its shorter wavelength, scatters easier than other colors and makes focusing on objects difficult. Removing blue light improves sharpness and depth perception and reduces eye fatigue. Each pair of glasses is manufactured with a comfortable, durable nylon frame with rubber nose pads for extended use and comfort. Bullchukar’s exceed the ANSI Z87.1+ 2010 safety glass standards, which uses a complex machine that shoots a 1/4 inch steel ball at over 100 m.p.h. at the lenses. In order to pass, the lenses must stay intact, not shatter or be penetrated. This test ensures that you’ll stay safe in the field or at the range.
- Face Shape Fit: Round & Oblong
- Dog trainers
- Upland bird hunters
- Trap and skeet shooting
- Anti-fog coating, is double sided & permanently bonded to the lens, lasting 65% longer
- Feature optically correct, de-centered, shatterproof, polycarbonate lenses to virtually eliminate distortion.
- Offer sharp peripheral vision, without any blind spot
- Provide 100% UV400 protection from harmful UVA/UVB rays
- Permanent durable anti-scratch hard coating
- Reduces Eye Strain
- Improves Contrast and Visual Clarity
- Offer sharp peripheral vision, without any blind spots
- Permanent durable anti-scratch hard coating last up to 4 times longer
- Flexible Temples are designed to minimize pinching and are comfortable for all day use
- Belgium Bronze Anti-Fog: For High Contrast clarity in desert, sage, brush, reeds and snow for increased visual clarity, we guarantee you will see more game with these glasses than your naked eye.
- Crystal Clear Anti-Fog: Lenses for night time use
- European Yellow Anti-Fog: Enhanced contrast for early morning, dusk, overcast and hazy conditions, the fog in the air increases the scattering of blue light. This decreases visual acuity and depth perception. Your eyes get fatigued and work harder. European Yellow reduces the impact of blue light in these conditions.
- Rose Anti-Fog Enhanced contrast for viewing orange, brown, and red colors preferred by Trap Shooters and people who are Red/Green color blind
- Choose from Camo, Black, or Pink Frames
- OSHA Approved Safety Glasses
- Exceed ANSI Z87.1+2010
To browse other Round Face Shape frames, click here.
To browse other Oblong Face Shape frames, click here.
For frames that fit other face shapes, click here.